The entire Oral Surgery Group team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
As always, our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
We ask you to keep the following in mind prior to and during your appointment:
- Patients will be able to enter and exit the office while being exposed to as few staff members as possible.
- There are plexiglass partitions to enhance separation.
- We are screening patients when the appointment is made and again on the day of the appointment.
- We provide hand sanitizer to all patients.
- When you arrive for your appointment, wait in your vehicle and call the office to check in.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- We will take temperatures of everyone entering the office. This includes any parents accompanying minors.
- We are wearing the highest level of PPE available.
- Every treatment room is disinfected with hospital-grade disinfectant between every patient and throughout the day.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO PATIENTS: If you or someone in your household have a fever, cough, or flu-like symptoms, please stay at home and don’t come to the practice. Your doctor may request an online video consultation if you are displaying symptoms.
At Oral Surgery Group, we appreciate the ongoing support from our patients, referring providers, families, and friends. Thank you for your patience and cooperation while these measures are put into effect.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at (732) 247-8083.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.